The Death of a Dog's Friends


              Hello fellow readers, today I am writing this blog post while curing my dog’s heartache.

As some of you know I have a Pitbull Great Dane named Boz. A real sweetheart but currently he is in a deep state of sadness. His favorite chew toy a purple bear was destroyed and ripped in half during an intense game of tug-o-war. Now this isn’t just any normal chew toy it’s a sleep toy, a chew toy, and Boz’s best friend.
            
           As a solution my mother went to our local TJ Max and bought a new bear dog toy wearing a pumpkin costume, perfect for Autumn. Once again Boz carried this toy everywhere and again managed to tear its head off. This means he has lost two friends in the past week and seen both of them fall in to the depths of the trash can.
            
           I felt bad for my poor doggo and decided to use my masterful sewing skills and cure his whining and whimpering. I ventured into the attic and found a small stuffed turtle, I carefully placed an incision on the underside of the belly and removed a clump of stuffing. Then, very gently I took the heart out of the bear a.k.a the squeaker and placed it into the incision. I covered the heart with the removed clump of fluff and sewed the turtle up.
             
          By doing this I restored my dog’s faith in humanity and gave a small stuffed turtle a new friend. It took me about five minutes to realize I could have just sewed his original bear back together, so now I am in the process of doing that. Fixing a decapitation is a lot more work.
          
          I hope you enjoy this story about my dog and his many friends he’s happened to kill. Have a great day.

Comments

  1. This is great! I really like your conversational tone and subtle humor. Both elements make the short post enjoyable to read as well as quite informative if I want to learn more about Boz. I hope he is doing better and sometime soon realizes that if he destroys all his toys he won't have any more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Celebration

Welcome to Illinois

"Kevin"? Yeah, that's his name I just gave him.